is this possible?

Simonh

Midlands Rep
seen some nice alloys 15 inch with 195/50/15 tyres on...they will fit fine ...but can i still get my car lowered by 35mm?

Are these the almera alloys?
You'll be fine with 195/50/15 tyres lowered 35mm, exact same as I've got :)

the offset and tyre width is more critical than the amount of lowering surely ?

Yeah, but looks like he's already got tyres on there

Personally, I'd adjust the tyres to the amount of lowering, as tyres are changed all the time! :p

moddedmicra, to be fair its 51mm front 39mm rear there HKS springs and shocks off of jo and johns turbo micra. If you don't believe me find there blod on rc website it states that they where to be put on the car then the changed them for coilovers. But with my weight in front it is closer to 60mm to 50mm, Squarepants has seen this and he can voich for it.

the offset and tyre width is more critical than the amount of lowering surely ?

Well if you use your inteligence rather than just going on what everyone is saying you can quite easily fit very wide tyres on a very low car by getting the offset correct.

moddedmicra, to be fair its 51mm front 39mm rear there HKS springs and shocks off of jo and johns turbo micra. If you don't believe me find there blod on rc website it states that they where to be put on the car then the changed them for coilovers. But with my weight in front it is closer to 60mm to 50mm, Squarepants has seen this and he can voich for it.

where is there blog just out of interest? i don't not belive you i was just interested mate.

Back