is someone really that silly?

danni

Ex. Club Member
Well iv had rid of the venoms off my car for a good while now... theyve just been stuck in the garage... didnt even bother tryin to sell them! and my mate txt me the other day saying he knows some1 wanting to buy them! so without any effort i finally gettin rid of them.... £50 aint bad either really!!! :)

danni said:
Well iv had rid of the venoms off my car for a good while now... theyve just been stuck in the garage... didnt even bother tryin to sell them! and my mate txt me the other day saying he knows some1 wanting to buy them! so without any effort i finally gettin rid of them.... £50 aint bad either really!!! :)

i saw someone at uni who bought a brand new pair of them, must have paied silly money too, for a mark 2 astra :s

1355238dsmall.jpg

Ian said:
they are so late 80's early 90's, maybe they are comming back in retro fashion :S

What?!! They came out around the time when I was at college and this was 1996/97

they did come out when i was at college aswell, that must have been about that time, 96 ish, at first they were ok, eveyone wanted a set, i suppose they look alright on the right car, its just finding one, good for drifting and smacking up a curb though, not in a micra though

They were absoutley everywhere, nearly every astra nova R5 car I saw usually battered had them on it. TSW had a very popular wheel there without doubt. I never and still dont like them! lol

Back