Is it worth it

sorry my friend it s not worth that much with mods you loose value my 1.4 cost 3000 and it was an 01 with 40,000 miles on clock im afraid to say that car aint worth more than 1400 and let him know that w reg is 2000 not 01 lol but if your willing to pay go for it but try bargining

The bodykit and paint look well done, could be a decent looking car with a few choice alterations, a bit tacky at the moment.

still not worth that much, even with a 1.3 engine

If the bodykit and paint is well done and the car has been well looked after, then possibly no more then £2,000.

Kev

and open the door under the mirror there’s a push button to open the door

hmm isnt that a bad thing?

its a tasty lookin motor and i an see why he would put the price up like that it would've cost alot to get it the way it is but try bargainin since hes had no bids so far and says he wants to get rid ASAP

You need to unlock the car first before the button will activate.

Kev

Owell over priced and chavvy, but down to personal taste i guess, really not worth that money though for a 1.0l

I like this part: "remote to open the Secret handle door and open the door under the mirror there’s a push button to open the door, Air induction kit, 15" Alloy wheels, Paint trimming, Neon blue light, and Made by Professional Paint."

That remote door opening part, I'm sure he's ripped that off one of the TVR's shown on Top Gear last year... But on the Top Gear you had to be near the car for the button to work, if I remember correctly.

C'mon lets not turn this into Barry boys, although i do agree with the above comments. Adding one more "Lexus light"............grammars appalling and he's clearly blind, theres two clear lights no single lexus light!

Also read this 4-5 times, "remote to open the Secret handle door and open the door under the mirror there’s a push button to open the door"

So you have to use the remote to open a secret handled door, then open the door underneath the mirror then theres a button you have push to open the door, no wait that can't be right.........how many doors has thing got!!! grr

As ar as price i wouldn't swap my £100 k10 for that.

Back