Interesting

Engrish Translation

Looks like it's a 'swap your ecu' arrangement. Rough translation below.

March R super turbo ECU R reforming ROM other all the 4 kind + being defeated MA09ERT EK10

Commodity explanation
Commodity explanation march R super turbo ECU R reforming ROM other all the 4 kind + being defeated MA09ERT EK10 commodity introductions: March it is ECU for R [supatabo].
ECU of the super turbo IC socket is processed.
As for ROM all the 4 types! + Being defeated attachment!
We explain alongside the 3rd photograph.
. 沺 璽 It is R latter-term type based ROM. Both TP lattice rotary lattice burning pitch ignition timing modification is added. Tuned ROM which in the latter-term base is made high revolution direction.
- 沺 璽 It is R early type based ROM. Just steps on the accelerator lightly the supercharger to become ON, about 3 seconds it maintains also after the accelerator OFF. Operation of the supercharger operates to 4500rpm. When it compares with latter-term type, both burning pitch ignition timing it seems that is different. R early type based tuned ROM.
It is march R genuine latter-term type ROM.
沺 璽 R early type based bore rise correspondence ROM. After the supercharger operating the accelerator TURNING OFF, the supercharger is kept approximately 3 seconds. In order for operation of the supercharger to move to 4500rpm, it is modified. As for [reburimitsuto] 8000rpm. It seems that the hand is added to also the TP lattice and the rotary lattice. Being reworked to detail, it seems that it makes and is troubled.

************************* being defeated ***********************************
The change possibility ROM which administers uniqueness processing!! Furthermore 2 it is attached!!
The thing and the △ bowl where, the bowl description above ROM has become set it is and it attaches those which have become set with being defeated.
Data contents are the same, but when this ROM is set, it can change ROM with labor assistant.
One by one, it can change ROM without replacing ROM.
Because (it cannot change during engine starting, cutting the engine, please be sure to do change)

Transfer item summary
ECU itself 1
ROM 4
Dual ROM 2
1 Dual ROM private selector switches
If to in addition to there is ROM in the house, we attach with being defeated. Because you do not know whether certain please do not expect excessively. Commodity state: It is the used item and the remodelling item.
Operation check was done for the latest exhibition.
Also all ROM verify that the engine is applied normally.
(Verification vehicle: Is only the S/T 1 unit of this one possession)
Because of the vehicle of the vehicle inspection being cut off really it could not do travelling.
As for the one which you can come to Saitama prefecture Sayama city it can insert operation in viewing. Trade-in: In case of desire we take in trade ECU where the successful bidder is having.
Trade-in amount \ 8,000-
Flow ******************************** of *********************** trade-in
Commodity successful bid example \ 15,000 - with it bids successfully
The payment one time successful bid amount \ 15,000 - you pay.
We dispatch the commodity dispatch successful bid commodity. (Postage successful bidder burden)
Please exchange to ECU which commodity it arrives arrives.
Please dispatch trade-in ECU to trade-in item dispatch this one (as for dispatch fee successful bidder burden)
You verify operation with trade-in item arrival this one.
From trade-in amount transfer this one the trade-in amount \ 8,000 - it shakes to the successful bidder and is packed. (It bears transfer commission with this one)
Because there are no times there not to be ECU from labor assistant there are no times when the car becomes unable to ride.
In case of this example substance \ 7,000 - with at only the ECU postage enters into the hand.

Trade-in ECU EK10 march is only ECU of R [machisupatabo].
Only those which operate take in trade.
You do not question the presence of socket processing, but in case of the socket processed item also ROM becomes necessary.
Notice: Information description above ROM the data which is labor assistant of this one and the case where it takes over has turned information to the origin.
It becomes the present condition transfer, because it is the use item, being the scar which with the photograph you verify and is harsh acknowledgment.
The one which becomes matter of concern, nervousness as for bid of one, the refrainment you ask.
After the commodity bidding successfully only the one which after the one and the successful bid which communication are taken within 48 hours can designate payment as within 72 hours please bid.
It is attached to the used item remodelling item and asks with [nokuremu] [noritan].
Seeing sensibly, we delete the bid of the one whose appraisal is bad.

It accepts also consultation such as prompt decision selling loose individually, but the auction successful bidder has the highest authority.
As for question please communicate unhesitantly from the question column. (It does not release)
The case where communication it can receive when you enter mail address, communication is smooth.
In addition “payment being late, if may put away” “early communication during period is not possible” and so on communication it can receive also consultation in advance, we correspond.

Payment methods bank transfer of commodity price: e-BANK [jiyapannetsuto] bank
Not seeing [ho] bank & Saitama [ri] [so] bank
[yo] bank transfer inside seven bank & Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ bank [yu]: Comprehensive account in addition payment method: Direct delivery welcome!
(To Saitama prefecture Sayama city the one which you can come to receiving)

Designed by “AuctionSupport design & templet development project” (SourceForge.jp) it has formed this exhibition guide 'with AuctionSupport'

So from what I make out we've a higher rev limit,different s/c shift point and ignition and fueling maps differences(Y)

That looks the same as a March R ecu I have here. I'd like to get my hands on that and see what has been done. It would probably speed up what I am trying to do too.

Did anyone on here happen to get this?? I didnt get any more info from the seller (other than that it was a March R ecu that he was willing to sell for an additional cost without trade in) but I saw the bidding went nuts right near the end and it ended up going for almost $600. I was going to put a bid on it till I realise I didnt have that much $$ in my bank account :(

Did anyone on here happen to get this?? I didnt get any more info from the seller (other than that it was a March R ecu that he was willing to sell for an additional cost without trade in) but I saw the bidding went nuts right near the end and it ended up going for almost $600. I was going to put a bid on it till I realise I didnt have that much $$ in my bank account :(

:wow: Mental

Back