Another Engine for sale

wouldnt mind something like that but its the money and expertise thats the problem not the work,

and i dont know anything about importing from japan :S

Steve

wouldnt mind something like that but its the money and expertise thats the problem not the work,

and i dont know anything about importing from japan :S

Steve

Quite easy once you get your head around it(Y)

get it man its calling you you need it! haha would you get me some bits aswell if i sent you the cash and abit more for doing it?

love the ST now ive seen, heard, and felt it in person. Ive got the bug now, it was a ever so slightly depressing drive back as the super s felt a little sluggish but still nice and looking forward to JAE

Saw that one. It's from a rally built March R and is engine #10.

They state it is in serious need of a rebiuild and has been sitting around for some time now. Only has 60,000 ks on it but I bet it really earned every k on it.

Looks like the ecu will sell for more than the engine lol.

i sold imp124 some spax springs yesterday and he came over to pick them up and took him for a blast in the st a few rolling burnouts later he had a big smile on his face. nice little super s he has tidy one..

Saw that one. It's from a rally built March R and is engine #10.

They state it is in serious need of a rebiuild and has been sitting around for some time now. Only has 60,000 ks on it but I bet it really earned every k on it.

Looks like the ecu will sell for more than the engine lol.

Pity about that!!!!:( Thanks Steve(Y)

i sold imp124 some spax springs yesterday and he came over to pick them up and took him for a blast in the st a few rolling burnouts later he had a big smile on his face. nice little super s he has tidy one..

Cool glad he liked it! John ill pm you later bout those other bits

Just out of interest (i dont really have any intention to do this as insurance would be silly)
But how easy would it be to put a ST engine in a standard k10?
easier than fitting a engine from another car (1.3 from a k11 for example), or just as challenging?

Just out of interest (i dont really have any intention to do this as insurance would be silly)
But how easy would it be to put a ST engine in a standard k10?
easier than fitting a engine from another car (1.3 from a k11 for example), or just as challenging?

Handy enough I'd imagine if you had the engine, loom, fuel tank, technical knowledge. But I'd just buy a real st tbh . . .I buy that engine there for spares. . .

Why would insurance be silly?

Handy enough I'd imagine if you had the engine, loom, fuel tank, technical knowledge. But I'd just buy a real st tbh . . .I buy that engine there for spares. . .

Why would insurance be silly?
yeah i was just interested , do you recon all the mounts would line up?

insurance would be high mainly because i'm 17 :p

cheers m8 1st dibs on it if it is ever sold lol :D oh and what exactly is the black 2 door in your lockup, looks like a small mustang :D ace car lovely noise (both cars!!)

yer mate no problem you have first dibs on it. that car was a 1976 ke35 toyota corolla sr coupe there's a standard 1 on ebay at the moment £8500 only other 1 iv'e ever seen..mines no standard as you saw lol

not with a throbbing great super charger on the top its not lol, really really nice american styling there :D

as i said mini MUSTANG!!!

yer its a cool car man would get it out but the weathers crap and i don't want to die as its rwd and really likes to light up the tyres.

Back