insuring a turbo micra?

Can everyone who has owned or still owns a turbo charged k11 micra please tell me which insurance companies u used to insure the car as im unsure which companies will insure such a modification,lol!

many thanks jason.

Insurance is one of the first things to consider, as the potential costs can make or break a project. Hope the quotes are ok.

James, (Nismo), is insured with Sky Insurance. Flux and Greenlight are other options, although they can be expensive. Sky would be a good port of call since they offer like for like replacement and an agreed value. No point in going for cheaper insurance, as if you have the misfortune of a crash all you will get is a standard replacement part or it will be written off at market value.

well i just went through confused.com and they found me 2 companies....1. adran flux and 2. alan and alan (wich wnt insure me cus my car is lowerd by 35mm and they ment to insure modded cars?????)

If you are getting quote from an online place such as 'confused.com' or 'moneymarket' then its best to get them during office hours as more companies than you think dont give quotes in the evening or at night..

im ringing adrian flux as sso as i get up!

cus everyone ahs recomended him and i dnt minde paying alot of money to insure the car cus i earn plenty enough a month,lol!

arnold: told u befoere im not the best of speller so please dnt say that agin as i get frustrated

rang sky insurance over the weeknd and the guy came back to me with a quote of 1,800 fully comp with a 500 excess and like for like insurance so im happy with this!

rang sky insurance over the weeknd and the guy came back to me with a quote of 1,800 fully comp with a 500 excess and like for like insurance so im happy with this!

Ouch, presonally i would shop about. Try APlan, they are normally quite good.

£1800 seems alot for a turbo micra.

im ringing adrian flux as sso as i get up!

cus everyone ahs recomended him and i dnt minde paying alot of money to insure the car cus i earn plenty enough a month,lol!

arnold: told u befoere im not the best of speller so please dnt say that agin as i get frustrated

Use Microsoft word first, type it into there then copy and paste, job done, and everyone is happy. :)

I was with adrian flux, i dont have insurance at the moment tho so i will have to reconsider when i get the car back on the road. i may give Sky a try

I wouldn't recommend adrian flux as i had a bad experience with them and so did my brother, I went with Alan and alan and they were ok unless anything needed changing after the policy was taken out then they were useless. So in the end after three days i found www.insuremce.com which insured me fully comp for about £426 and i think the excess is about £300 that they beat all the above hands down and have been very helpful when you need them ( also 2 mins up the road from me which makes life easier)

yup alan and alan said whjat mods do i have and asked if it was lowerd so i said yes its lowerd by 35mm and then they said sorry we cant halp u and connect me to sumone else...what bunch of retards,lol!!

Ouch, presonally i would shop about. Try APlan, they are normally quite good.

£1800 seems alot for a turbo micra.

Thats ridiculous. . . . 1800pounds!!!

I'm paying 600euros on the st!!???
They did'nt have the car on the system so had to get an "engineers report"(mate is mechanic,got him to specify what engine was in the car)

yup alan and alan said whjat mods do i have and asked if it was lowerd so i said yes its lowerd by 35mm and then they said sorry we cant halp u and connect me to sumone else...what bunch of retards,lol!!

i was insured with alan & alan on my corolla, lowered 40mm, 17" alloys and catback stainless mid section exhaust into full titanium backbox, £450 tpft. which i thought was quite good really.

Thats ridiculous. . . . 1800pounds!!!

I'm paying 600euros on the st!!???
They did'nt have the car on the system so had to get an "engineers report"(mate is mechanic,got him to specify what engine was in the car)

remember it depends on his age/address ect!!

all be 1400 fully comp on my pug gti

Back