Insurance rant!!!

Hey MSC

just a little rant complaining about the insurance prices on a 1.0. I am 18 turning 19 and at uni. I have 1 years no claims allready and still the insurance on this little car is astonishingly high. Just had multiple quotes on the net of arround the £1700-£1800 mark. How can young drivers like myself gain those no claims if we cant afford to pay for insurance in the first place. Even with my mum as the main driver and me as a secondary its still too high. (mum drives it everyday btw)

Can anyone recommend a company that does insure younger drivers, which i dont need a money tree for?

Thanks
Ash

Just had multiple quotes on the net of arround the £1700-£1800 mark. How can young drivers like myself gain those no claims if we cant afford to pay for insurance in the first place

Exactly, the whole point is that they are trying to eliminate young drivers by putting the price up...

J

quin direct have gone into administration, plus I had my provisional insurance with them n ok it was cheap but soooo much hastle. Ill try this q4, google will help

its to do with area your in

prices are way to high as they have much more money with every new passed driver needing insurance,for the past 30 years
thats it

do it as someone i know did. 20 yrs age, His mum & dad are the policy holders (fully comp) on the VW golf. He was then added to the policy £80 a month. But thats 3rd party only. Hope he won't bang the car as he won't get nothing back plus an excess fee:blues:

Back