Insane jap k11

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
I am well and truely in love with this car....

26398.jpg

Pic courtesy of cisco

Nope, unfortunately, he's still waiting to upload most of the pics from his japan trip.... :(

Will hopefully be more soon tho...

Just a note, its running on hydraulics aswell ;)

Thats looks lovely!!! Would need hydraulics to be driven with it been that low lol. Looks lush though, very nice kit and very smooth too. :D

I think that looks ok, but it looks like an extended back bumper:) looks like the one me and me ex made for the nova :) nice work on smoothing it tho :)

now thats what my car will look something similar too :) i was thinking that maybe a japanese body kit would look cool, however the euro style is ok... bit simple an dplain but i guess thats how some people like it :)
Rims are looking good :p

not too my style :S

I prefer the 160ps race K11. Same power to weight as a skyline GTR, but it handles better :)

Ian btw :S

Nice is that, loving the march lights. Surely we can get them imported!?
I can go that low :), but not at the touch of a button :down:

might be a uk micra on hydro's soon

i want hydralics but i dont know anyone that does for a micra do u?

amazing ride! V.nice! but ud have to drive over a bump like a granny otherwise ud scratch all the back paint. lol but doubt it could ever make it over a bump. how bout some specs?

vikster said:
might be a uk micra on hydro's soon

i want hydralics but i dont know anyone that does for a micra do u?

Any hydraulic place will do it if you pay them enough.

Panjabi said:
amazing ride! V.nice! but ud have to drive over a bump like a granny otherwise ud scratch all the back paint. lol but doubt it could ever make it over a bump. how bout some specs?

Its on hydraulics lol!!! Course it could make it over a bump. :)

Panjabi said:
amazing ride! V.nice! but ud have to drive over a bump like a granny otherwise ud scratch all the back paint. lol but doubt it could ever make it over a bump.

Welcome to my world.

RE: RE: Insane jap k11

Pink Princess said:
I think that looks ok, but it looks like an extended back bumper:) looks like the one me and me ex made for the nova :) nice work on smoothing it tho :)

now thats what my car will look something similar too :) i was thinking that maybe a japanese body kit would look cool, however the euro style is ok... bit simple an dplain but i guess thats how some people like it :)
Rims are looking good :p

Yes but what happens when you reach a speed bump or a dip in the road?
Its overkill to me...

Thats a nice piece of work youve got there. Very impressive! Hydros are the way!!!!!

The car is Mad!!!, cant use that to rob a bank!!

More picks of the car on cisco's site - http://www.micra.com.au/community/events/kanagawa-2005.php

Some other nice Micras also on the link.

unofrtunately not no. outside of the national meets, the only area that really does them it the north east. and don't we know it ;) oh and occasionally in the far south they have them. but neither are on the scale of the jap meets!

Most micras I think we have ever had at a NE meet was 18 IIRC. Was quite funny to see that many together to be honest lol. :) Was good though, and it seems to keep on increasing too. :D

Back