injectors

hi all

just wanted to know what exactly the difference between the cg13 and cg10 injectors are... im running a tad lean on the higher rpm range so i was wondering if i swap it with the cg13 injectors if it might help

cheers
p.s. thats me btw
1609579_608854049185924_362495352_n.jpg

They're all the same injectors, some sources say they're 135cc, some sources say they're 148cc iirc
Could be faulty fuel pressure reg?

Yes. I'm guessing you have a high flow air filter and tubular exhaust etc? Might be you've tuned the engine to the point th ecu simply isn't up to the task anymore. Chat to Ed at fusion, might be theres a remap in your future :)

well high flow air filter.... hmmmm... i dont use an air filter and yes i have 2'' exhaust... and iv already chipped it... id love to speak to ed about this but there a small hitch ... i live in sri lanka LOL!!!

well high flow air filter.... hmmmm... i dont use an air filter and yes i have 2'' exhaust... and iv already chipped it... id love to speak to ed about this but there a small hitch ... i live in sri lanka LOL!!!
If you give him your exact specs he can probably send you an ecu with a suitable map already on it (based on other setups he's worked with). Won't be perfect but would be very close :)

Back