Info and pics of your altenator

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I have just been informed that there are three listings for the k11 micra's altenator.

The one i have has a plug on the back of it instead of a normal power and earth wire. Who else has this same altenator on there micra and is it possible to change that plug to suit say a pulsar one. Really need help with this as i am without a vehicle and need the micra on the road for work.

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"I have just been informed that there are three listings for the k11 micra's altenator.<BR><BR>The one i have has a plug on the back of it instead of a normal power and earth wire. Who else has this same altenator on there micra and is it possible to change that plug to suit say a pulsar one. Really need help with this as i am without a vehicle and need the micra on the road for work.

I think the pulsar alternators use a different mounting bracket, not 100% sure correct me if i am wrong.
Get a auto elec to reco your alternator if you can not find one.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
sportsclassic WROTE:

"sikK11 WROTE:

"I have just been informed that there are three listings for the k11 micra's altenator.

The one i have has a plug on the back of it instead of a normal power and earth wire. Who else has this same altenator on there micra and is it possible to change that plug to suit say a pulsar one. Really need help with this as i am without a vehicle and need the micra on the road for work."</div>

I think the pulsar alternators use a different mounting bracket, not 100% sure correct me if i am wrong.

Get a auto elec to reco your alternator if you can not find one.

Yeah he is getting prices on the kit but even they have to come from Germany so i am expecting it to be very expensive.

nsm WROTE:

"i know they are expensive,but i can get a new one as you know...

nick...

Yeah i am keeping that in mind mate. If the parts etc arnt cheap enough i will be in contact. Was hoping to get away with maybe a couple hundred. Did not really wanna pay the 450 for a new one.

Is that the right one with the four pinned plug on the back as bosch say they list three types for the k11

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
melted a diode. They to have to come from germany apparently. So if i fis this one will be waiting on frieght.

I find it hard to believe that my micra is one of few that have this setup. Turbo can you take a pic of yours

Back