In need of help!!!!

Iv just put anuther engin in my super s and iv just changed the fule pump and gave it a full service. when i start the car in the mornings (from cold) it spluters real bad sometimes, also when im driveing the car will vioalently jerk and spluter as if it were going to cut out the only way to get it running back to normal it to rev the hell out of it,but when i ease of the cluch to pull away it douse it agen,
thanks for any help guys!!

Iv just put anuther engin in my super s and iv just changed the fule pump and gave it a full service. when i start the car in the mornings (from cold) it spluters real bad sometimes, also when im driveing the car will vioalently jerk and spluter as if it were going to cut out the only way to get it running back to normal it to rev the hell out of it,but when i ease of the cluch to pull away it douse it agen,
thanks for any help guys!!

plugs? give it a go mate, its real easy and quick and worth a try. thats what i would do anyway, make sure they are all sparking, in good condition ect. when it is running does it run well?
Noddie

sounds lke fuel starvation...inspect all the pipes, air might be getting in...
I'm assuming the fuel pump is the same as the last one?

sounds lke fuel starvation...inspect all the pipes, air might be getting in...
I'm assuming the fuel pump is the same as the last one?

av just brought brand new plug its had a full service, and the fule pump is the same as the last 1 and i have just sprayed some carb cleaner in the air intake and cleand the sencer and it soing ok so far, but i carnt tell propley till its cold, but the car has gaind lots of power and perfomance

Back