impul ECU

Send him a PM, FAO's are not allowed.- I have renamed this thread.

The chances of the ECU plugs being different is high and good bloody luck sourcing the right ECU plugs as there's bloody dozens of different types !!!

Other than that I know there are a few tuning differences between standard JDM ecu and standard UKDM ecu (for the pre-facelift k11 at least). But it should still run the engine fine - but the japanese temp sensors and sender unit use different signals to the UK k11 so that will be a definate problem there (ecu won't be getting the correct temps). Thats about the only stuff I can think of from my stint with trying to make a Nismo March Cup computer setup work ona pre-facelift K11.

Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time with it. Mabye if you had an imported JDM march.

JDm march ecu wires are all different colours as well. Location is different as well here n there but generally they both have the same jist.

I would like to get that ecu but thats bit pricey.... and after import tax etc..

i can see better ways to spend £700

i have a couple of impul ecu's, they are pretty good, however there are different types depending on what you want, also they are very very expensive for what they are

also they won't work on your nats equipt car

i have a couple of impul ecu's, they are pretty good, however there are different types depending on what you want, also they are very very expensive for what they are

also they won't work on your nats equipt car
I have a k12 nismo super s .. impul ECU nismo suspension etc etc .. what hp extra does the impul ECU give me please from the whopping 50hp from factory

Back