I'm not sure what to do

The mechanic gave me a list of problems with the Micra;

1) O/S/N sill holed
2) exhaust manifold cracked
3) front pads below limit (poss caliper seized)
4) front end has impact damage and rusted
5) sunroof broken
6) horn needs replacing

and i was quoted £400 minimum. Everyone has said i'd be mad to not just scrap the car but i really love it and wouldnt mind paying for it to be in good nick again and at least get a year out of it.

what would you guys do?

I may do to be honest. the thought of that micra in a scrappy puts the shivers lol but its done 117k!

Then maybe after a year pop a GA16DE out of the Almera SRi/glx and primera Slx into her. would this be tricky?

add me to msn and il help you with the 1.6

ive just removed and changed the 1.6 in mine. and know why it has never ran right since it was built !

im also welding the sills up tonight

leegreer1 (at) hotmail.com

change (at) to @

Little advise for you mate, get it through the MOT first before you go doing anything major or expensive yourself, could end up scr**ing yourself from behind otherwise.
To be honest mate you can do alot of that work your self,

1) O/S/N sill holed
4) front end has impact damage and rusted
5) sunroof broken
6) horn needs replacing

Those four above im mostly concerned about, post up some pictures and more information so we can advise on what to do next.

as far as front brakes im guessing they mean the braking efficiency, to which bleeding out the front brakes and de-glazing your pads will most probably solve the problem although once again need more information.

Back