im new

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all im jason from lanson in north cornwall!

i currently am looking for a micra for my next car and found a 1.3 super s.

wat does "super s" stand for?

super s is the sport model.but the only real difference is....rev counter,seats,bumpers,spoiler....the engine is the same as the rest

Welcome to the club.
Super S was a kind of Special Edition of Micra, had a few more features that other ones don't have.

Titch :kungfu:

welcome to the msc :)

could try looking for a SR model to, looks like super s but has a few more bits as standard. basically a newer version of the super s

Dr Zoidberg said:
welcome to the msc :)

could try looking for a SR model to, looks like super s but has a few more bits as standard. basically a newer version of the super s

Yea, but watch out for the interior in a SR lol *puts sunglasses on* lol :upside:

Otherwise both the same :) lol

and welcome

kool thanks everyone!

heres the pic of the super s. and a sr i found both in auto trader
micrasupers.jpg

micrasr.jpg

depends on milage and condition. But the SR is probably better. Super s stands for super sport.

What's the price on the ss, it looks like £1395 but I can't quite make it out, if it is its a bit steep for a '93.

hey peeps hows u all?

i finally got myself a micra...not the super 's' or 'sr' but a 998cc 16v!

first im putting a strutbrace on and then exhaust and wheels to follow!

and then the engine will have a new toy that will give me 20bhp but is costing me 200 quid!

will post pics up at a later date!

cheers jas.

you bought the wrong engine a big mistake. unless you want to enter f1000, but that doesnt seem likely as whatever your putting on to give 20bhp wouldnt be within the rules. i would put it up for sale and keep looking for a 1.3.

I really don't understand why people slag the CG10DE off. Obviously it's smaller than the CG13 and also produces less power.

I'm playing with my CG10, I could have bought a 1.3 Micra, but I want to see what I can do with the CG10.

Micra.jas If you have the 1.0L Micra then just work with what you have.

nizzanz1 said:
you bought the wrong engine a big mistake. unless you want to enter f1000, but that doesnt seem likely as whatever your putting on to give 20bhp wouldnt be within the rules. i would put it up for sale and keep looking for a 1.3.

If its a perfectly good engine, wheres the 'big mistake'

waste of money when you have the choice before buying a micra to get 1.0 and 1.3. whats the point in spending £200 on the for "20bhp" when you could have bought a 1.3 whcih already has the 20bhp, and can go a lot further. its pointless if you have the choice. i have been through it all since owning a 1.0 k11 and gone throough modifying/tuning etc then eventual 1.3 conversion and more.

if the only reason you bought the 1.0 was as a challenge to see what you can do with a sub 1.0 engine class then i can aprreciate that. but if its out of what turned up for sale at the time then its wrong. if your after power and speed and the size of engine in the car doesnt make a difference its also wrong to buy the 1.0.

nizzanz1 said:
you bought the wrong engine a big mistake.

go on... #### on his parade

nizzanz1 said:
waste of money when you have the choice before buying a micra to get 1.0 and 1.3. whats the point in spending £200 on the for "20bhp" when you could have bought a 1.3 whcih already has the 20bhp, and can go a lot further. its pointless if you have the choice. i have been through it all since owning a 1.0 k11 and gone throough modifying/tuning etc then eventual 1.3 conversion and more.

if the only reason you bought the 1.0 was as a challenge to see what you can do with a sub 1.0 engine class then i can aprreciate that. but if its out of what turned up for sale at the time then its wrong. if your after power and speed and the size of engine in the car doesnt make a difference its also wrong to buy the 1.0.

and some of us dont go hoofing around like idjits

both those points are pointless to my argument. its the wrong car choice.

yes thats the only other point i can think off is if it was like a gift or a £200 bargain from somewhere. in which case it couldnt be denied. but from the cars he was 1st looking at, a super s and an SR, its a dissapointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back