I'm going....

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
....to be quiet for a bit,

Finish work at 1 o'clock today, then I'm unemployed, AOL are taking ages to transfer my broadband.....yes my own fault for using AOL.

So not gonna be on here for a bit (14-20 days).....just incase u think I go too quiet.....I'll be back soon hopefully with a working Micra.

Mwa ha ha

Much Love

Before you go

dont forget the south meet is the 25th!!

AOL - hahahahhahaha :p Shot yourself in the foot with that one!

Bummer about the job though, remember dominos are looking for drivers :)

Btw, whos the lass in your avatar?

It's okay, I'll try and keep you all up to date on the happenings of Ollie, we usually meet up every weekend now and have a couple to drink hehe :)

Best of luck mate though :)

Well I'm sure James will remind me of the meet, I can be certain i'll be getting drunk with him sooner or later. tee he he.

Only reason I went with AOL was for the free router....they've given me 56k access but I got no drivers for my dial up modem. I can't be bothered to get them.

Nah got a job sorted mate, Although the new jobs in outer london area, so i'll be racking up more miles on my K11 (once it's alive again)

Oh and Arnold, lass in my Avatar is my best friend Sam

Before you go

dont forget the south meet is the 25th!!

AOL - hahahahhahaha :p Shot yourself in the foot with that one!

Bummer about the job though, remember dominos are looking for drivers :)

Btw, whos the lass in your avatar?

Alan just asked all my questions :)

I know, it's all good.

I need internet seeing as I'm making a web page next week!!! It's brilliant!!

Woot Woot!!!!

I need a new computer chair, this one wobbles around horribly!!!

A couple of us on here work for AOL ;) - Yes it really is as shoddy as you lot make out.

Oh, they are also moving all their technical support etc to India as off Januray! Good luck then hehe.

I should be going into business with my mate soon, so working on a company website, doing some 3d CAD models, some 2d technical drawings, and some instruction manuals. Should keep me occupied for a few weeks. tee hee hee.

When I phone AOL there was this complete pikey on the phone, couldn't understand anything he was saying.

Back