I'm Back

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Survived the journey across Aussie on the back of a truck and my owner picks me up tomprrow morning. Been nearly two weeks since I have felt the force but I am sure that old fart that drives me will give me a workout tomorrow.The roads here so wide and flat and a big change from Tassie. Still I am sure I will adapt very easily. No more straining up all those hills just straight line level hammering.

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Lets just hope the truck driver did not take it off the truck along the way for a good thrashing. Being knowen to happen in the past :) Shame I was not the drive......id have taken it off :)

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Well Micra King happy if were the truck driver. At least you would have appreciated what it is.

Attachments

• 18701.jpg
    18701.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 43

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Happy to report Hack and Whitey now back together. Sleeping side by side. Hack with its WA rego and hopefully Whitey's next week.Will head for the pits Monday morning and see what happens.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Well Whitey now street legal complete with modification permit.A bit more difficult as the guy had to get an opinion from the technical dept in relation to the bonnet vents as supposed to face forwards as in case of an oil/coolent leak it would spray all over the windscreen. Also the exhaust outlet out of rocker cover supposed to be plumbed back into intake manifold somewhere, mine just has a piece of tube with a small filter on the end (ie vents to atmosphere)which is not in compliance. Also the seats do not have a level to let people in and out the back and you have to wind the back squab forward so people can access the back easily. Well the guy from the tech section took one look and said no problems re any of the above and then had a long chat about Whitey and what had been done to it.
I am sure grey hair has its benefits.
So 2 forced Micras now prowling Perth all registered and legal.
Phew glad that is all behind us.

cisco

» CMF Member
Haha so he still let you pass with all those issues??

Well done, that's a classic. Definately the grey hair.. That's awesome!

Congrats.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Now that is all behind time to concentrate on squeezing a bit more out of Whitey. Hack I will wait until timing chain time and while I will not touch the bottom end will see what can be done headwise.I am sure a few more KWs in Hack without stressing anything.

cisco

» CMF Member
Sounds like a top plan.

What are the plans for squeezing extra out of White Knight?
Playing with different supercharger pulleys?

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Yes going to get serious about finding/making a smaller pulley for the SC12. Errol has my spare one and along with doing up the oil seals we will see how much to fabricate a smaller one. This would add about another 2 psi.Main rive pulley at max as any bigger it starts to hit stuff.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Unpacking I hope. Our stuff arrived by ship on Tuesday and waiting for delivery of the container. If not could meet up. E mail me your phone no.so I can let you know.
Seen 3 Micras so far!! Yesterday a really crappy LX ( makes you weep)

Attachments

• 18821.jpg
    18821.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 32
Back