Ice

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
yeah had a fair down pour. the hail was amazingly concentrated in one spot which was the civic area. in the city. there are some pictures circulating on email of the storm cloud taken from yass and the cloud was looked like an enormous mushroom cloud.

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah the ice was piled up like almost a metre high in civic. Freaky. Even late yesterday evening, there was still unmelted ice about 1 foot high. It was packed down so much it was amazing. Massive storm. Hardly any leaves left on any of the trees now hehehee.

I got some mad pics somewhere, at work I think, will try to get them soon.

cisco

» CMF Member
Seano.. I .. I.. can't believe you would dive to such levels!

You bottom feeder!

I am going to get Brendon to bench press you on Wednesday evening.
Then put you in the GTiR's hatch and place a brick on the throttle and aim the thing up the Hume Highway.

Disclaimer: That post of mine was at 5:58pm (Definitely after work).
Although this one is at work. :p

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Bwaha... Actually, its Friday now if thats ok with you... SOMEONE who's name won't be mentioned (brendo) can't make Wed, so let me know if you're still keeeeen beans

Seano

cisco

» CMF Member
Hmm Friday hey...

Should still be sweet, can you give me an update on proposed schedule etc.. I'll keep checking this thread..

Thx mate!

cisco

» CMF Member
Ahhh yeah me too mate.

God that car had some raw top end power for a one point three.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Ah cwap! I just realised I'm helping out on Friday at the Brumbies till around 9! If its too late then let me know and we can re-organise but I'm still keen for after that... Maybe a coffee or something caffeine-ish after I finish work?

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
9 too late? I'll be just finished putting the gym back down on the ground not too long before then mate.. Perfect..

Fire it up. Let's do some chirpies in Colt Version R. Actually Colt Version R breaks traction most of the time when you floor it in 1st even after the clutch is let out.

It is Colt Version R, it will chirp when an accelerator is operated. Particularly, when revs becomes higher at a crawling speed, traction becomes broken. Engrish.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Don't you mean

"The performance for the Colt Version R immense traction will break for mild acceleration and performance for greatest feeling in seat of pants for performance feel for feedback of car."

? :p

Reminds me of this I read on another forum:

"There Cusco the real motorsport parts was born and trained. Now for people who are concerned with cars feedback from the competition feelds."

lol gotta love engrish

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
I REALLY wish it would rain some ice here in Perth today. 42 degrees today. Ouch. And Im going to be washing the Micra :( Might have to take breaks inbetween panels to jump in the pool! :D Gosh I love starting work at 3pm.

In comparison to last week, we had a thunderstorm and it was VERY mid-winter type weather. Didnt get too far over 15 degrees and was raining fairly consistantly all day. Now its 42 degrees and at 9am, Im considering my first dunk in the pool!

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
Where you live Toma? I like the sound of the pool but as you said 42 degrees here today and it would be like jumping into a warm bath. Nah just stay close to the A/c and stuff global warming.
At 6 am this morning it was 29 degrees outside my house!!

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Too late to stop global warming now.

All we can do is stop pumping **** into the air and hope the next ice age happens again. If it doesn't we're stuffed heh.

Neverless everything has a limited life. Including all life on earth.

Are we accelerating our final fate? Who knows.

cisco

» CMF Member
We can always live completely underground..

Even if this place gets way too hot in 100-200 years, we'll just burrow underground or move to the coldest parts of the Earth etc.

By that time, maybe the cycle is reversing and things are getting colder again, or an asteroid has taken us out by then :p

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
<off topic>

***OFF TOPIC***

Unfortunately, one way or another we are doomed...

On one side is the whole world flooding and the global warming phenomena, the other side is the socioeconomic slump that will put millions out of jobs and most likely plunge America and Australia into a very, very, very deep economic hole/debt.

Either way, we lose

Sean

</off topic>

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Im in Coogee, Hack. And its going to be hot tomorrow! :/

At least I come home for lunch, so its a quick dip in the pool with a foot of Subway goodness and can of icy cold Coke, before its off to work again! :D

Gosh I love being a music teacher.

As for all the doom + gloom... We cant stop the snowball now, like Tom said. We're all buggered because the last generation wanted golden pockets instead of a place to live. D'oh!

CMF_nigel brown

» CMF Member
you think you guys have got it bad at least you get 42 degrees i live in a seaside town on the south coast of england it freezin down here and constantly raining weather its summer winter or anything else i say bring on living underground . its closer to the core and warmer and therell be no rain yayz :)

CMF_hotshooter

» CMF Member
haha. Talking about Global warming, the island I'm here in the Philippines is bound to sink because of global warming. And speaking of weather, it's totally hot right now! Summer is starting. Need to hit the beaches to keep cool... hehe

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
Global warming. Whatever we do in Aussie is chicken ****e.Here is China putting on line a new coal fired electricity plant every week!!
If you want to look at it in another way if you condensed the birth, life and death of this planet into a year humans will be on it for about 5 minutes with a bit of luck.
Us humans are an arrogant lot thinking we are something special. In the life of the universe we are nothing.A lot more humility and respect for this fragile place we call earth is needed.Once we stuff this place up no where else to go.

CMF_nigel brown

» CMF Member
that is a strange pic and you are very right we need to show a bit more respect for it this planet has now run out of naturel resourses in my area at the moment all scrap yards are now taking preciouse metals because the planet is run dry and for 2000 pounds sterling a ton of copper and 8000 pounds per ton of brass that is where im making my money at the moment i love the scrap industry plus you can get a fair few 2nd hand micra parts on the cheap too.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Family Hack WROTE:

"Global warming. Whatever we do in Aussie is chicken ****e.Here is China putting on line a new coal fired electricity plant every week!!<BR>If you want to look at it in another way if you condensed the birth, life and death of this planet into a year humans will be on it for about 5 minutes with a bit of luck.<BR>Us humans are an arrogant lot thinking we are something special. In the life of the universe we are nothing.A lot more humility and respect for this fragile place we call earth is needed.Once we stuff this place up no where else to go.

Yep. Australia might not be the most effcient country in the world (however our government has realised that we've got serious problems and they're starting to push being green just recently). Step forward in the right direction.

We can reverse alot of the damage done to our atmosphere but the problem is that there's no point in doing it as the sheer amount of pollutant humans and their machines emit is constantly accelerating.

I for one will be very angry if I have to buy a boat to get to work.

CMF_nigel brown

» CMF Member
yom you crack me up sometimes a boat to work it ok if you move to the top of a mountain, right inland or own a helicopter but i would imagin the sheer size of oz would mean that i wouldnt go under if the oceans rose but i dont think that they willl even if all the ice caps melt coz if you think about it only 5-10 percent of an iceberg is above water so the amount of water displaced means that the ocean will rise by only a few meters which means most of oz especialy the rockier mountain areas will be safe personnaly i cant wait coz if we have an ice age it will clear the sky of most of the gases and destroy all the machinary that causes it which means we will have to put all our micras up high in some kind of heated shelters lol :)

Back