WTB: Nissan Micra K11 Melbourne

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
Hi all,
I'm looking to purchase another K11 due to the damage mine copped in the recent hail storm in Melbourne.
Must have reg and roadworthy and be in decent condition (clean and no rust)
Super S would be nice, so would a turbo!

Cheers - Jon
0402 583 774

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
im in melb....i have a 95 lx...w/ pwr steering, AC(need regas), adjustable steering wheel, new pads rear and front, new drive shaft, new cv joint,new clutch, new engine mount top and bottom, tyres still 95% thread...need new windscreen n wiper blades, unregistered...i think i spent already approx $3000 parts and labour....

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
1300cc WROTE:

"im in melb....i have a 95 lx...w/ pwr steering, AC(need regas), adjustable steering wheel, new pads rear and front, new drive shaft, new cv joint,new clutch, new engine mount top and bottom, tyres still 95% thread...need new windscreen n wiper blades, unregistered...i think i spent already approx $3000 parts and labour....

Something to keep in mind, would like something with reg and roadworthy though.
Post up some pics, how many k's etc

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
that's true....i only bought this car for $600, but at least now i know for sure that most of the parts have been replaced with a brand new parts....

camber bolts for $40?, next time i need one, can u let me know where do u buy them, coz i paid mine for $70

Back