ICE suggestions needed

S

super_s

hi

i already have a kenwood kdc w6527 H/U and kicker components and have a £500 budget for sub/s, 6x9s and amp/s ive had a look on some sites and dont know where to start 2 channels, 4 channels etc so can someone come up with a good system please

thanks

Ignore 6x9's in the shelf if your having a sub in the boot, they just dont mix.

I'd suggest a 4-channel amp, one 12" subwoofer with a sealed box, wiring kit and extra speaker cable.

Use 2 of the channels to amp the front kick components. Bridge the other 2 channels of the amp for the subwoofer. :)

I'll see what I can find.

i have a vibe cbr10 active sub but it isnt up to much so i was thinking of 2 12" pioneer 2000watt subs but you know what your talking about more than me lol :)

Retepetsir said:
Ignore 6x9's in the shelf if your having a sub in the boot, they just dont mix.

I'd suggest a 4-channel amp, one 12" subwoofer with a sealed box, wiring kit and extra speaker cable.

Use 2 of the channels to amp the front kick components. Bridge the other 2 channels of the amp for the subwoofer. :)

I'll see what I can find.

similar setup to the one you designed for me, Pete knows what he is talking about and no doubt it will be from CAD lol. They good company, really helpful and if you manage to blow your amp 3 times :D they will do thier best to help you. Actually need some info from Pete regarding ICE, pm sent

Oh yeah, agree bout the parcel shelf 6*9's too, only a little car so no need + they look ****e

is this worth the money or can i get a better package for the price

link

and is there anywhere i can get speaker fitments for the front doors on a k11 as my components are to deep for them

cheers

Back