Iam new & can now post :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien10

Ex. Club Member
hi all iam new to the forum, i've been reading the threads for a few weeks and have finaly got round to getting registered to the site.

i pass'd my test in August 2007, and i got micra k10, 3dr in sky blue, i only got it cos i could afford it (£200) but after driving it, i love it.

nearly paid'd for curtis 14" 5 spoke alloys, but sadly some little SOB smash'd my back windows along with 5 other cars, so i've had to use the money for the wheels to do the window.

iam going to do the car up, make it look new again, well as much as i can anyway.

here's my baby

DriversSide.jpg

Welcome,

Looks as rusty as mine did when I got it. Mine is now half filler, half car.

What's the mileage on it? I only ask cos with the rust 200 seems a bit high especially if it has high mileage.

the wife got me the dog, i've already put in a jvc cd player, cos it had the original radio & i've alos put it some jvc 6" by 9" speakers in the back

mod's iam going to do,

first paint body work touch up, plus a new spoiler is on its way

then new seat's or covers not sure which as of yet

new skock's and lowering springs, and some alloys but not sure which one's know 13" or 14" (which ever fits best)

and then iam not sure to be honest, not that good at engines so i don't know what to do to that

I dont think it's all that bad for £200. I'd pay that if i wanted a car to practice in or just burn around, as long as it came with an MOT!

Welcome to the club, and thanks for signing up :)

it did, got 6 months MOT and 6 months tax,

just had some welding done on it so it'l past its MOT

hoorah another k10 owner!

welcome to the club mate, car looks pretty good to be honest at least all the panels are straight, a bit of TLC and touch up and no doubt it'll be a fine k10 ;)

mine had rusty arches when i got her fixed up easily with a rattle can and sanding :) took me about 30 mins and you'd never even know now ;)

a kettle can, was looking on ebay, theres some new panels for the k10 on there for about £12, which aint to bad

its nice to be part of the MSC community

hey! thought i'd welcome ya!:p

my yahoo mail packed up the other day, so just thought i'd say, don't worry about the alloys....any pics of the damage?

anyways welcome and enjoy your stay!:)

no m8

the police have the pic's of the damage for now, they've got cctv film as well of the little SOB's smashing them as well so iam hoping they get them.

it's nice to have a rear window again.

iam realy going to love this site, i've got some new blue LED's coming in the post and thanks to a thread in quide bit for k10's i now know how to install them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back