I would like :P

Thats a minter, really! Unusual colour too - I don't think I've seen a Super S in that colour before? (Y)

Sorry but how do you know it's mint? could have rotten sills and front box section.

If I was you and your really tempted to buy it I'd recommend going to blackpool and having a look first or have the seller take pics so you have a good idea what your buying.

Trust me I know about OK looking cars rotting away lol

Sorry it's negative but just remember that when your putting a bid in ;)

True true, I haven't put in a bid as I agree that looking at the car in person before bidding is the most important thing. I would never take the sellers word as we all have a different idea on what "good" and "excellent" condition are.

Well he said he forgot to clip it down and it flew up so putting a few dents in it so either new bonnet and spray job or u could try and push the dents out.

Why all the negativity people? Generally a car not falling apart is rather more mint than a car with bit falling off. Yes it needs a bonnet, but to be quite honest I wouldn't really care. It's a fairly old car, it can't be perfect can it?! :wasntme:

Back