i wanna chew of my arm

well today was suppose to be my 3rd driving test, improved since last one, and off all the things i failed on which was nothing but forget to bring my photo licences, got all the documents but that, irrates me, i stood a good chance of passing, wated all that money, and i usally prepare it before hand, but nope, we had a drive around, we saw i had the doucments in my hand, we got the test and he said you got all the things i went yea, he said photo license, thats when the ball dropped and the test was in 7 minutes, and it takes 15 minutes to get there and back.

i just feel i cheated myself out of a victory, i wanted to pass, go home, rip off the l plates and drive to my mates and then to college, but no stuck on the stupid buses, i also want to stranlge the next person who i dont like,

7 minutes should have said yeah ok be back in 7 minutes!! id rather have turned up late with a small chance of them letting me go anyway then with no chance.. oh well whats done is done.. oops

7 minutes should have said yeah ok be back in 7 minutes!! id rather have turned up late with a small chance of them letting me go anyway then with no chance.. oh well whats done is done.. oops

doubt it, cause there proabably have next test then, there have a very strict rules on the time.

and yes got it rebook for monday 13, gives me time to get bay parking up to excellent standards, so i got a even more better chance of passing

Should have just asked them to let you drive past your house and pick up the paperwork during the test lol.

ahaha yea, and i know the path quite well but there are a sticky for rules, there even a time which there have to head back. sometimes i think it would be easier to find a man who does fake licencses or live in india

Back