ecu for sale - a clever one!!

micra_pete

Ex. Club Member
Reprogrammable nissan micra (early non nats k11) ecu

This is for anyone who has an interest, but If you have any questions like "what does this do" "how much more power will i get" it really isn't for you

What it includes

hardware
1 x k11 ecu with daughterboard and all changes already done to the ecu
2 x reflashable chips
1 x consult cable

software
some web freebies, i will also put together a text file of recommended software and web links

An address file with the following address
Fuel maps and scales
Ign maps and scale
VE / Throttle map and scale
rev limits
speed limit
k value
null time
feedback control
vq map
various idle maps
and a couple more

does not include
much in the way of support, do you reading on the net or nissan ecus, I wil however point you in the way of forums / information and I will probably be adding something on here in the near future

hardware emulators for real time changes - so you will need an eprom burner -
An eprom burner - fairly cheap and i can give you some pointers - or supply for extra cost if needed
Software for the consult cable, again i can supply free software, but i will point to toward better anyway.

After £150

Again, this is really for people wanting a go with this, I will not be offer any "Real" support and if you break your car is your fault

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
would this be suitable for a turbo application? i don't know that much about these, but point me in the right direction and i should pick things up.

OP
OP
M

micra_pete

Ex. Club Member
swiper, that fact that you asked that questions says its not for you, and I really dont mean that in an arsey way.
I just dont want to take the money from you for something you dont need.

its ideal for just about any setup!

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
swiper, that fact that you asked that questions says its not for you, and I really dont mean that in an arsey way.
I just dont want to take the money from you for something you dont need.

its ideal for just about any setup!

not a problem matey. i like honesty :)

OP
OP
M

micra_pete

Ex. Club Member
ed, you can have it for 130, but it seems a little steep, as I would imagine you have software, address files and a spare ecu to fit a board!

It suprises me the lack of interest in these when I put them on here!

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Pete, kind of you to say so, what would like for it as is then? Ready to pay immediately :) I only ask as I have somone wanting one, who doesnt want to wait for parts to arrive for me to put one together!