I get to keep the car

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all.

Many of you know that on the old forums I mentioned brieftly that I may have to sell the Corolla to help sort our financies out to move out, well the good news is that I can keep the car.

Mum and Dad have set me up with a financial agreement that will clear old debts, get us both in a position to move out whether it be via renting or the dreaded mortgage. Probably not going to jump straight in there, but know gives us the option.

I will however be selling a few bits and pieces which I have already started to do, the car will stay as is with regards modifications, but they come to an end..........yes really!!!

I have a few other bits for it that are yet to be fitted including a dastek and manifold, also finally found a good company for the turbo, so that has been cancelled, oh well maybe next year.

Well chuffed, sorry I won't be returning to the Micra World with a K10, but I'll still be around as I am now

One very happy chappy
Kev :)

thats cool kev,although the prospect of you getting a gold of another k10 and going into competition with wayne and dan would have been exciting, the corolla is lovely and a lot fo hard work gone into it. Am i rgiht in thinking the spending is around 10k? you wouldnt get near that + the 5k the car would have cost

Well the spending on it is actually far less, the contacts I have in the trade for ICE, bodywork and spraying, so the majority of the cost was covered for next to nothing.

Kit, spraying, install where all done for under 2k, then probably another 2k on other bits, so not bad really

5-6k would have got a good sale, so I wouldn't be too out of pocket.

Also If I did get another K10, it would remain standard, my financies can no longer be allowed to be spent on modifications to the car, gutting for me I know, but other things have to take priority.

but hey I created the K10 that Dan now has the pleasure of owning and there isn't another Corolla E10 in the country like mine, should be featured if I choose to risk it with Revs, unsure really

Kev :)

Thats great news Kev, happy for you mate :laugh:

Shame you won't be returning to the pastures of the humble K10, maybe when everything's settled down a bit? ;)

James :)

someone i know has a feature in this months rev's they took like 100+ photos but only ended up using like 8(5 small ones) (the yellow punto) (according to him they also told him he get 6 pages in end he got 3...i was laughing telling him he should b happy he got 3)

he also has his own company fitting all types of **** to cars...they didnt even provide any details on that,they say he has a company but no details...(they didnt even get his name right)
funny thing is that his place is in a unit thingy with other buisnesses around n they list the contact info of the guys that tinted his car...their only like 3 units away (40m prob)

imo they didnt do justice to the car it has some features but they missed out alot...

i know what you mean about getting out of debt. i so much wanted to get a super s or SR this year but it looks like that'll be next year now (yes 2006! ). just glad to hear you don't have to sell your car.

Back