I am back, not a new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSG2

Deactivated Account
Sadly I forgot my user name and password, and forgot what email address I gavce when I first registered in 2008 about june july, I also own a Calibra and now Micra as well, really nice nippy car for local run arounds and gives me 54 mpg when driven sensibly.

But I can't remember my old details...I am getting on a bit, secondly when you join I ticked a little box "Remember me" but thats only as good as long as you don't delete your history files, so when I did that recently i lost all stored password.

Any way guys i wish you all a Happy New Micra year!!:love:

lol woonder mate well welcome back again lol

Thanks mate, for the life of me I searched everywhere for my previous user name but failed. Nice to be back, Micra is here to stay as I am well pleased with it, after driving it for a while my calibra feels odd!!

I am sure I signed under the same user name as now, and even used the same password, but MSC refused to give me access, is there a time lapse if a new user does not regularly visit the site and he gets struck off?

I see my post counter has a bad joint it is not registering count!!lol

Just to let you guys know i am also on migweb for my Calibra, I joined that in 2005 and have posted well over 10,000 posts (I am a post whore!!!!)

Thanks everyone, much appriciate, and that hacking probably explains why i had to re-register again with the same user name I am sure thats what it was. I do remember a few names like your Arnold and Jim-bling !! nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back