ht leads coloured

yearh i have a set of magnecore's kv85's iirc (that i got given) theres no diffrance atall bar the fact there red and have magnecore wrote on them with numbers 1234 lol

and there are better give less resistance giving a better spark

yearh so they claim..but really. theres no diffrance..they dont give you more bhp, they dont give you better acceliration, i would only consider buying them if my standard ones are nackerd. :)

but there gonna give a better spark if the standards have been on from new lol. iits only like changing old spark plugs with news...the spark is gonna be better as there new. :)

i brought some off those hose cover things for £10 a few years ago...put them on and ripped them off in under an hour look a mess imo lol.

yearh i have a set of magnecore's kv85's iirc (that i got given) theres no diffrance atall bar the fact there red and have magnecore wrote on them with numbers 1234 lol

Reliability! I had cheap halfords leads on mine which kept causing so many running issues in damp conditions. Stuck a set of KV85's on and it ran sooo much better!

Back