HT Leads?

I'm looking to get some new HT leads but was wondering which ones are best or whether to just get new OE Micra leads?

The ones i've found are these:
Magnecor Electrosports 70 (7mm cables)
Magnecor Electrosports 80 (8mm cables)
Lumenition Silicon Leads (personally i've never heard of these)

I've also been told that NGK, Bosch & Denso leads are very good but can't seem to find these anywhere.
Anyone tried/had any experiences with the ones above? And would any of them make any difference/be worth paying the extra for or is it better to just stick with oe quality leads?

Make them yourself....they sell rolls of the wire on ebay and the connection ends....my mate makes mine for me same as the magnacore type but for £15 :)

Make them yourself....they sell rolls of the wire on ebay and the connection ends....my mate makes mine for me same as the magnacore type but for £15 :)
Yeah i've read the thread on here about how to make them but I didn't fancy it really, I just want something I can buy and fit straight away

for the price of the magnecor leads, you could buy bosch super 4s, make your own HT leads and still have enough left over for an adjustable fuel pressure regulator!

Back