how would you pay super s

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Well if you have to choose a car yard to purchase a super S then obviously 2500 wont let you drive away. But 2500 without the aircon is a totally fair deal at that mileage. Just remember that a private dealer is not after a fair deal he is after a profit, if you absolutely positively want a micra and that is your only option then i say don't pay more than 3500. In fact considering 10 months of rego in qld is probs worth 500 and the 'warranty' for 1 year its worth 3500 IMHO. But don't expect a lot of coverage with a warranty from a second hand car yard.

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
ey jon_ the problem is, i dnt think i can drive that far by myself, coz the farthest i drove is from melb to brisbane and it make me nuts, especially when you dont see any houses , just plain fields....lol

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
haha Jon you're totally right, I mean if its a car you plan on picking up to fix up then don't go looking for the 'perfect' car...

IMO the longer it takes to build up to finish (whatever you consider that to be) the more fun it is to look back on.
In life it's not the destination that's important, it is most certainly the journey - which is why you should pimp your car as much as possible, cause it's what takes you on your journey!

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Just had my Super S trucked from Perth to Adelaide, $462. They picked it up at the dealer, I collected it from the depo. If the dealer can drop it off for you, it will be cheaper again. They even washed it when it arrived (needs another one now). Perhaps get it delivered to Adelaide and littlebear and I can deliver it to the eastern states for you ;-)

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
I also looked at that car last weekend, and wasn't super impressed with it. If it had A/C and PS the price might be more reasonable but 4k for a car with that amount of Ks was a bit excessive.

I bought a different one instead :).

Back