How much would you pay for a Turbo Micra?

CMF_Gareth

» CMF Member
I have said several times in the past that I would hang onto my Micra for ever. Things can change however.

This is just me thinking at the moment, but if I was to put My Turbo Micra up for sale, what would people be prepared to pay for it?

I won't post exact details up for now. Several people on this site already know this car. But for those that don't, as a quick run down, I guess you could look at my profile to see some of the details of what I have done with it. Everything has been done professionally, and also at great cost to myself, in order for things to be done properly. It is not engineered as yet, but does not draw to much attention due to its fairly std look. 155000 k's. New piston rings, conrod bearings and full service at 130000. It is great fun to drive around in, and I have surpised several larger and suposedly quicker cars (Nissan Skylines, Toyota Supras etc)

It also was runner up behind Reverb at the CMF celebration meet in Canberra. I have the certificate to proove it. I won't post up pics either for now, but there are several shots floating around the site. From past meets especially.

This is certainly not definate yet, but it would be interesting to see what people would be prepared to pay for it. I have an idea what I would expect, but I will keep that to myself at this time.

Cheers all.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hey Gareth,

Not an easy decision is it?

From experience you'd be looking at around $9,500 - $11,000. I sold my old Mighty for around $11,200-$11,500 (can't remember) with less k's and a fair wack more mods.

This is just speculation. As mine was for sale for a few months before I actually sold it, it really depends on demand and how quick you want to sell it. I initially dropped from $12,750.

Hope this helps you make up your mind mate

Sean

Back