How to remove headlights?

I've tried to remove the headlights from my K12, but... it's downright impossible! I got 2 out of 3 screws out and none of the lights.

How should it be done?

Cheers!

it`s not impossible just a long job
for a quick description it`s front axel lifted up both front wheels off arch liners out bumper off then you can get to the 3rd bolt in each light and remove the headlights
if you want a further guide then let me know i`ll be able to do one in the next few days
pete

undo the two viable 10mm headlamp bolts, pop the grill panel off (two upper clips, three push clips inside at the bottom and remove the indicator holder. pop out the plastic clip at the bottom of the headlamp, put your hand in under the headlamp and you will feel a 10mm bolt, remove this and with a bit of jiggling the headlamp will com out ! sounds complicated but its dead simple.

it`s not impossible just a long job
for a quick description it`s front axel lifted up both front wheels off arch liners out bumper off then you can get to the 3rd bolt in each light and remove the headlights
if you want a further guide then let me know i`ll be able to do one in the next few days
pete

Can you advise how to remove the aiming mechanism from the old headlight and refit to the new headlight please ? (I don't want to break it)

Back