how to fit a spoiler???

CMF_sonny peacey

» CMF Member
hi guys dont no if this sounds stupid, but i bought a spoiler, plastic or whatevere its made of, i havent got the slightes of how to fit it!!! its got a single stem in the middle so it seems like its guna be unstable!!!

please help me i totally bafaled!!!

CMF_Pyro

» CMF Member
How about the standrad k11 rear spoiler, not the small one, but the one that ends at the bottom of the rear window. Im getting one of those soon. Who has experience with this?

CMF_Micra Matt

» CMF Member
when me and my dad went down the local scrapyard in seach of a new gearbox we stumbled accross a super s micra with the full size spoiler (the one that ends at the bottom of the windows) when we got home and got round to adding the spoiler on we had to drill two (1 inch) hole in the inside of the tailgate (when you open the boot there will be a flat circle located above the window (about an inch round))
once they were drilled you'll have to aline up the studs on the spoiler so that it sits straight and nut and bolt it on through the inch holes prevouly cut out.
there are also side fixings, i have not yet proplery secured them as the the spoiler needs to come off again (they were orginally glued on and surposed to be bolted on as well) however we just used hevy-duty velcro which is working perfectly

Back