How Rude....

Goood runner, cheap all round, 2 new front tyres, petrol, no radio or CD it just needs a new one and I havent bothered as only got this car untill my new one arrived. I have owned since December.

Only 61,000 miles - good for age of car.

It is a bit beat up from the previous owner, but come on, nobody buys a micra because it looks good, and it is 10 years old.

Just come across this advert on Pistonheads how rude, who doesnt buy a micra cause it looks good!!!:doh:

takes the pee dont it that guy should be told what it says on the membership cards we've got (don't underestimate what you will never understand) i hate people that take the mick out of micra they are a lot better than ford which i might add stands for Fixed Or Repaired Daily don't get me started on this subject

They are a decent little car, I was given my most recent K11 but have owned one previous to that it's excellent on fuel which I love. I think they can look tastey if you do the right things to them, lowered decent wheels etc nothing to insane. (mine sadly is standard at the moment) If it wasnt for the Nissan I wouldnt be able to afford to run my weekend drag racing toy the Ford Cortina! So it's all win for me no matter what it looks like!

I know i just thought how rude is that, My micra is 12 years old and has never missed a beat, and suprises some cars on the road, And is cleaner than most cars on the road, as you say i would rather have a micra than a Fiesta or something...!:(

Meh. There's good and bad examples of all cars, I,ve run small citroens, peugouts, vw's and fiats they have all been adequate or better, I can't think of a car I've owned that's actually been bad. Perhaps I have low standards, and some of the ones I owned in my early driving career didn't actually last very long before they met their demise. The micras great but it not leagues ahead of anything else I've owned and I doubt anything will ever be as good as (through my rose tinted specs)or make me feel like the old merc it replaced.

as for mine its 17! coming on 18 this year and im determined to make it to 20! poor thing it's loved now and thats all that matters, Excellent Cars as long as said above its not been made to look like a nova! (Y)

i bought my micra because i thought it looked good :D but then again its actually a march so maybe only the marches look good?

March_Cabriolet_by_N_eXu_S.jpg

I actually agree that the K11 and 12's don't look good!
But thats personal preference, I wouldn't slate anyone who did think they looked good :).

Back