How much?

CMF_Amy

» CMF Member
Hi, just wondering what a fair price would be for this, here's the ad: MICRA Super S, 141,000 kms, manual, met blue, icy cold a/c, 4 new tyres, new batt, alloys, sunroof, ABS brakes, excel cond, fuel efficient, new regn to Apr, female owner $4000 ono. I've seen it and the paint is far from perfect, there' some sort of rattle in the back and some other small bits and pieces. But aside from that what are they worth in good condition? Thanks in advance for any advice!

CMF_apexi_s15

» CMF Member
Amy WROTE:

"Hi, just wondering what a fair price would be for this, here's the ad: MICRA Super S, 141,000 kms, manual, met blue, icy cold a/c, 4 new tyres, new batt, alloys, sunroof, ABS brakes, excel cond, fuel efficient, new regn to Apr, female owner $4000 ono. I've seen it and the paint is far from perfect, there' some sort of rattle in the back and some other small bits and pieces. But aside from that what are they worth in good condition? Thanks in advance for any advice!

it is good deal

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
Amy WROTE:

"Hi, just wondering what a fair price would be for this, here's the ad: MICRA Super S, 141,000 kms, manual, met blue, icy cold a/c, 4 new tyres, new batt, alloys, sunroof, ABS brakes, excel cond, fuel efficient, new regn to Apr, female owner $4000 ono. I've seen it and the paint is far from perfect, there' some sort of rattle in the back and some other small bits and pieces. But aside from that what are they worth in good condition? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Give them $3200 :)

Back