Thinking of selling the micra but have no idea on price any ideas

The car specs are currently :

1.0 LX (L Reg)
9 months MOT
5 months Tax
67000 Miles With Part service history
Sunroof

Mods

5 x Revolution 5 spokes in white (85 quid a alloy without tyre)
3 x Very good Tyres 2x okay
5 x Standard Steelies, 4 with legal tread
Bosch Super 4 Spark plugs
Pipercross induction, Still got original
2.5 Inch Backbox
Matt black Dashboard
Momo Steering wheel and boss
Matt black (chalkboard) Bonnet
Smoothed and colour coded Bumpers
White LED numberplate lights (lexus Style)
New HT leads
Open Mouth Grill (needs a quick Touchup due to small crack)
Open mouth bumper
Not a Mod but worth mentioning , Just been recently welded on last mot
Lowered about 50mm on cut springs
Spare Back windows
Mdf Boot build Without equipment or can be supplied ready to house a 10" sub
Spare wing mirror
Original steering wheel
spare grill
Halfords Super dooper bulbs 20 quid a piece

Bad bits

Car needs a new downpipe and midpipe I have the secondary cat so that will not be needed

Slight crack in grill

Bumpers could do with redoing by a professional sprayer, Depends on how much of a perfectionist you are.

Cut springs

http://img683.imageshack.us/g/73829168985353025813553.jpg/

How much should i be asking??:wasntme:

Its hard to put a value on such a car, i'd either keep hush about the springs being cut or fit some propper ones before selling as its a bit 'not done' and a mot failure unless measures have been taken to stop them falling out when jacked up.. but apart from that looks a nice car, and depends on how well your mods have been carried out.. i guess you would be looking about £400 ish..?

What I would do is put the car back tostandard as possible, I.e. Change the exhasut, airfilter, steering wheel e.t.c. And sell them seperatly to recoupe money back thta you would have lost if were on the car and believe you would get back near a grand!! I've done it before where I sold my car as I put it back to standard and made money out of the bits I took off!! Also you have to remember you have more chance selling your being or looking like standard cos if a woman is looking for a micra or even an old man, you have to try and imagine what they want and having a car moded like yours they would not want that!! Just a basic looking car!!! Unless you find a young one like us lot then yeah it sell but you will loose money!

J

Back