How many litres take your micra?

CMF_1300supers

» CMF Member
I have a funny question that i de like to share with u guys and girls, the max of gas my tank can get its about 30litres!! i never manage to put more gas into it... its there because the reserve fuel is that big? i've already drive more than 50km with the light on.. but do not want to take chance and get out of fuel!!!! :)

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
I get in between 32 and 36. I'm fairly sure the reserve is 10l? and light comes on after you've chewed 30ltrs up. or so.

My trip metre currently says 483km's, and I have almost a quarter of a tank left to go.

the km's vary in a big way depending on if I'm fwy driving or city driving. I sometimes dont quite hit 500km's when it's all city driving, but have done 600km's with half city half fwy driving! :)

I drove past the servo this morning and fuel was $1.114/ltr with the 4c discount...

no doubt having larger or heavier tyres on a car alters fuel consumption considerably.

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
to be more accurate....try this

1.fill up your tank.
2. setup your trip meter i u have one
run it for at least a week
3. next time you fill up, do a full tank again and note how many litres you put in
4.take your kilometer reading
5. divide litres by kms travelled then multiply by 100

this should give you an idea how many litres per 100kms

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
wow, this week I put 27.5 litres in my micra!! I know it was running really low, the car was really light, handled awesome, and the fuel light was glowing so bright hahaha..

close one!! I got 580km's out of that tank of fuel :) half fwy driving, half city driving

CMF_Jezza

» CMF Member
New to Micra ownership. My question is when does the low fuel light come on....was just in the red and no low fuel light....chickend out and put some in, at that stage i had got 275km from a needle width over half.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Hard to say as fuel guages arent 100% reliable.

Your best bet is to fill it riiiight up and reset the odometer. If you micra is healthy you should be get a minimum of 500km from a tank.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
filled mine up all the way today could only get 33.5 in. was bang on half way in the red on the fuel gauge. aaron 42L thats a fair bit more ha. i see what i get out of it, on motorway everyday by weekends now. this will be interestin.

Back