how good are they!

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
(when they work!)

my ST is going great! good mixtures, good temperature, suspension, tyres and brakes all sorted and near new, nothing leaking, no rust (that i can find..) only a handful of sqeaks and clunks over big speed humps

and with a bit of boost through it, it really flies!

just thought i'd share, as i bought this thing MONTHS ago and only just now has it started working for me

my favourite ST tip so far: if your UFO valve control thing doesn't work, send it around the world on airmail - thats what Barry did when he sent me a valve that was broken, only to find the package it came in full of oil and after a few rounds with the heat gun, empty of all the crap that was clogging it up!

(when they work!)

my ST is going great! good mixtures, good temperature, suspension, tyres and brakes all sorted and near new, nothing leaking, no rust (that i can find..) only a handful of sqeaks and clunks over big speed humps

and with a bit of boost through it, it really flies!

just thought i'd share, as i bought this thing MONTHS ago and only just now has it started working for me

my favourite ST tip so far: if your UFO valve control thing doesn't work, send it around the world on airmail - thats what Barry did when he sent me a valve that was broken, only to find the package it came in full of oil and after a few rounds with the heat gun, empty of all the crap that was clogging it up!

Ha ha good stuff man glad it worked for ya!They are great fun when their working!

Glad to hear its all running properly for ya man!!

They really do run great when everything is up to scratch.

The guy that was doing most of the bodywork on my car dropped it back home for me after he finished and the first thing he said to me was "Front wheel drives with this much power scare me". I responded with "yeah the torque steer can be pretty nasty...but it's fun as hell!!" :wasntme:

Back