how easy

how easy is it to but an engine from and k11 into a k10 or wot engines can go in ? or should i just go for the 1.2 out of a k10 and how much power can they give out with modding ?
cheerz

I have had the same thoughts, I have heard you can do a straight swap with 1.0L to a 1.2L :) I also believe you can take out a 4 speed gearbox out 1.0L & put a 5 speed gear box in :) As for engine's I wish I could get a 1.8T 8v Audi engine & shoe horn it in my 1.0L K10 Micra, but no doubt it's to heavy & too big! I think most items from the Nissan Sunny GT-R can be added to the Micra with work, so the brakes can be fitted if you change the hubs on the Micra. So maybe the engine from the GT-R can be slammed in there, but no doubt those engines are rare as rocking horse ****..

sunny would be a gd one from the same year get about a 1.6, the power to wight would be gd. i have both a 1.0 and a 1.2 and here is not realy much in it if ur going to get a new engine might as well be a big up grade would have to see if a honda 2.0 vtec would fit. and yh i belive you can switch a 4 speed for a 5 speed

Several people have done the K11 Engine Swap. The engine in the Sunny/Pulsar GTiR was an SR20 and I know plenty of them have been shoehorned into K11s but no idea wether they'd sit nicely in a K10.

Back