How can I take out the hazard light on K11 facelift?

Normally hazard light works like that: press once - it’s on, press one more time - it’s off

Mine switch is sticking as when I press it and it will stay on even I try to press it again.

To stop it I need to try to pull that out and it stops.

Also this might cause my signal light works even the key is not in the car.

The question is that how can I take the hazard light out? I know how to do it on a N reg micra but I got a V reg ones now I have no clue how to take it out.

Can anyone help please?

am sure you take the facia panal off that surronds the heater controls then you can get your hand in to the rear of the switch to release the clips on the switch... hope it helps..

there are 4 screws holding the big facial panel on. two under the ashtray and two above the headunit. take them out then just pop the panel out. unplug the switches and then push the hazard one out from the inside

edit: havent noticed you were going on about facelift

I am driving a facelift model and yours must be the same kind. All you need is a metal ruler. It is better to use flat and wide object so less chance to damage plastic. Place it under the switch module surround and pries out whole bit. You can take hazard lamp from the surround now.

Back