Hope your safe and well Cisco.

cisco

» CMF Member
Thanks guys! We're fine, have been back living in Oz since December 2010. My old wooden house in Tokyo probably copped a bit of damage though, it was built prior to the 1984 building standards!

My friends over there are all fine too thankfully, but had the hell scared out of them. They said it was insane how scary it was. We felt a 6.6 while we were living in Tokyo, among many regular 5's, and honestly even the 6.6 was pretty scary for us. I couldn't imagine an 8.9.

I really feel for them. They are the best culture in terms of respect/morals. They just remain totally orderly and calm during these kinds of things, don't steal from one another, no looting etc. Awesome people.

Wishing Japan a fast recovery and feeling a deep sadness for the lives lost.

日本がんばります! これから前向きいきます!

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Yeah, good news you are okay. Thaughts go out to the people of japan too. It is realy sad to see the news these days. Can just emagine all the things lost and lives spent building something up only for nature to take it all back in minutes. Not to forget lives lost in this horrible force of nature tragedy..

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah absolutely terrible Micratech. Hope you're well too!

CMF_MSDVS

» CMF Member
First all the earthquakes in Christchurch, where I was born & have alot
Of family, now japan, then this morning north queensland + all the tsunamis + flooding + bush fires + cyclones + everything else!

Someone really really PISSED mother nature off!

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah something weird is going on for sure, so much movement.

CMF_bigstick

» CMF Member
mipcar WROTE:

"It's 'cos that did that thing with the super collider. Remember all the news about that, when was it 15months or so ago.?

Can't blame the Hadron Collider! It's the Yanks with there ultralow frequency Pulse weapon!

Jokes aside, our hearts go out to the people of Japan.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Nah, its not the ultra-low frequency pulse weapon, its because we've been pumping out so much oil and gas from under the ground, there is nothing left to lubricate between the tectonic plates. If there was still oil down there, continental shift would go nice and smoothly...

I'm glad everyone on here is safe though. Its so tragic seeing people lately dealing with what has been going on. Haiti, Chile, NZ and now Japan, all recovering from major earth quakes, Japan especially with the threat of Nuclear Melt Down, and now heavy snow and rain in the affected areas.

Makes me realise just how lucky I am.

Back