hmmmm weird?

rite for ages now i have had a flatspot when putting my foot down...nothing hapens and then 5 secs later it moves away!

Also when starting my car up last night there was a sqeeling noise when putting fooot down and then noise dissapeard same as this moening aprat from it sounded like a bearing had no oil on it (that kinda noise) and then it went away wen warmed up!

anyone shed some light on my 2 little rpoblenms?

My Almera has the same problem as the first one you mention, I gave it a service but that didn't help. I was thinking it might be the throttle body problem, apparantly it strikes the Almeras too but I haven't got round to taking it off and trying the resoldering yet.

random thing but if you got nothing else to obvious to check, i recommend you clean every earth in the engine bay as these corrode over time, make sure you rub the paint away to bare metal where the earth bolts to and make sure the ring terminal is clean and shiney aswell and then put grease over it to stop it corroding again

bad earths cause no end or strange and random faults on all cars new and old,

some k12's can go though loads of headlights bulbs all because of the dirty corroded earths in the engine bay,

so go on people go clean your earths now theres day light till 7pm

rite for ages now i have had a flatspot when putting my foot down...nothing hapens and then 5 secs later it moves away!

Also when starting my car up last night there was a sqeeling noise when putting fooot down and then noise dissapeard same as this moening aprat from it sounded like a bearing had no oil on it (that kinda noise) and then it went away wen warmed up!

anyone shed some light on my 2 little rpoblenms?

Also skylines, my freinds ones just packed up and they look pretty much identical to your prefacelift maf's!

Back