hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i'm scott im 17 years old n live in stoke-on-trent, just started to learn how to drive but i am hoping to pass in the next couple of months. i have decided to get a micra for my first car n had a couple of questions that i hope you could answer:

are there any major things i should look out for when buying a micra?
where are the best places to look for insurence?
whats the best model to buy?

try and get a high spec one either a 1.3 super s or a SR. Check the sills and the front cross member and for insurance just go to confused or one like that and get a qoute. Good Hunting great fun you get out of these cars

After you pass your test a 1 litre will probably be more than sufficient, and cheaper on the ole insurance.

As mentioned above, the sills and front cross member are prone to rot on a K11 micra.

There are optional extras such as electric central locking, electric windows, the earlier K11s (pre 98) had boot poppers and rear pop out quarter windows.

If you are after a higher spec K11, there were models such as the Super S, SR and SI. Each had a 1.3 litre engine and came with better looking bumpers with front fogs.

Hope this helps.

Ollie

Welcome to the club!

And your questions have pretty much been answered! Also have a search if you need things in a bit more detail ;)

I would go for a 1.3. out of interest the other day i checked with my insurance company the difference between a 1.0 k11 and a 1.3 SR k11 and it was only about £80 more expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back