Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My name is Andrew and i am the proud owner of a '93 K11 with well over 100k on the clock.

Car is 1L CVT and is THE MOST RELIABLE CAR i have ever known.
This car went through its MOT last month.. The guy from the garage called me to tell me it had passed without even an advisory.. not many 16YO cars can claim that!

I once left the car unused for 9months while at uni. After returning to the car i recharged the battery and turned the key.. before the engine turned over once it fired up.. amazing!

The car is used mainly for the shopping run but reciently proved its worth 10x over when we had all that snow! The car was like a snow plough going up the steep hills and running around all the other cars that were just sliding and getting stuck everywhere.. :p

Only work i have carried out on the car, apart for the yearly oil/filter and plug changes, are new front disks and pads (the easiest brake change ever!) and i retrofitted intermittent wipe as the car didnt have it.

I am now looking for a new steering wheel as mine is falling apart and gets sticky on hot days??

The handling is hilarious and never fails to put a smile on my face :laugh:
My main run about is an Astra coupe turbo but i will never sell the micra as its too good to loose. :grinning:

Hope i didnt waffle tooo much.. :blush:
Your forum looks great! All the best,
Andrew

welcome mate
steering wheel i would try ebay might find one on there

just a quick question if you don`t mind have you ever had any trouble with the auto box

oh an can you put some pics up of the astra i love them cars

never had any problems with it. I love the sport mode its soo funny.

D = Drive
Ds = Drive making more noise.. :p

lol only reason i asked is my dads had two cvt puntos as runaround and both of them broke within a month (should`ve stayed jap i know ) in fact ones still sitting on the drive where it`s bin since last summer

1000523.jpg

1000424v.jpg

that because they are fiats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back