hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you dont mind..but i don't own a micra at all????...but i'am a nissan tech,have been for 6years now..but 20years in the car trade..god help us!!!..been told about this site by a new member has joined,have been looking on and off but throught i might be able to give some input to you for help etc!!!

hmmmmm i think i might know who this is????
good that you've joined though, i know i could use all the help i can get!

bout time we had someone on here who knew what they were talking about... :p

i'll put my claws away now :(

hi :d

Layla said:
bout time we had someone on here who knew what they were talking about... :p

i'll put my claws away now :(

hi :d
been reading a few problems....you lot do know alot about your cars!!!...more than me!!!

monster micra said:
hmmmmm i think i might know who this is????
good that you've joined though, i know i could use all the help i can get!
finsh that job off tmro and i'am all yours mate!!!!o_O

Welcome Hitech! Be great to have your experience around here!

no offence but being a hi tech doesnt really mean much these days anyone can become a hi tech, you will be surpised that there is alot of hi techs that dont know what they are doing most of the time, ive got 2 hi techs where i work, one is crap and only goes by what others say, it took him over 32hours to diagnose why the autobox system wasnt coming up on consult on a new navara d40 ffs he even ordered a specially ordered over 3k autobox for it which coudnt be sent back and it didnt fix it lol! and all it was is a lose earth, i did really wet myself cause he thinks he big and acts all that and the other one is actually very good at his job,

welcome to the forum tho its gd alot of technicans are joining here must be quite a few now

Fordy said:
no offence but being a hi tech doesnt really mean much these days anyone can become a hi tech, you will be surpised that there is alot of hi techs that dont know what they are doing most of the time, ive got 2 hi techs where i work, one is crap and only goes by what others say, it took him over 32hours to diagnose why the autobox system wasnt coming up on consult on a new navara d40 ffs he even ordered a specially ordered over 3k autobox for it which coudnt be sent back and it didnt fix it lol! and all it was is a lose earth, i did really wet myself cause he thinks he big and acts all that and the other one is actually very good at his job,

welcome to the forum tho its gd alot of technicans are joining here must be quite a few now
had one with the same fault mate...loose earth by the battery!!!...took me 30mins to find...and cure....also can't be crap as a hi-teq..because i'am the only one at work!!!..so i got to know it..meet some on the coures..they can't evan read the esm's...thanks for the welcome!!!..i hope i hav'nt tread on your toes mate!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back