Hi, Im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiGe

Ex. Club Member
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Im Nigel, 22 years old, from the forest of dean.
At the moment im driving a k11 1.0L but im getting a K11 super s tomorrow, cant wait. so yeah, Hello one and all.

Welcome to the club Nigel, we are all friendly here and some pics of your car would be cool

enjoy your stay

thanks for the reply, I'll post some pics of old and new micra over the weekend.

hello and welcome mate hope u enjoy your super s i'd love one of those but i enjoy my 1995 micra L lol.

mean micra said:
woo hoo.....feel the wind in your hair...
Meanmicra:)

I have an image in my mind now of nigel hanging his head out the window of his super s like a dog (mean that in the most kindest way possible) lol

you do that in private dont ya mean micra lol !

yea we are all friendly apart from Darren....he is a naughty devil...well he was last night.....

lmao

paddymarsden said:
yea we are all friendly apart from Darren....he is a naughty devil...well he was last night.....

lmao

:laugh: haha

welcome 2 the club, the SS r really gd, im onto my second one now :upside:

Thanks everyone. Im just about to leave to get it now. Its a 500mile round trip to stockton-on-tees. but it,ll be worth it.

500 miles all round !!!! Say no to swearing :p helll thats a long trip, lets hope there are naked girls on it and its gleaming when you get there haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back