hi im new....

P

pinkmicra

hi my name is katrina and im from belfast. had a nissan micra 92 then in august got a 98micra twister. please enuff with it only there were a few dents in in. my dad knows sum1 who can push them out at £25 a dent!!!!! eeekkk

neway. i was just wondering wat anyone cud suggest i do wiv my car..... i was wordering wud it be ok to put 15''alloys on or do i need 2 make any ammendments to do this.....

suggestions please..
katrina x.

as far as i know 15`s are ok to put on, its entirly up to you what you go to it, 1 rule tho lol dont make it look like a ripspeed advertisement :p welcomr to the club and hope you enjoy it :)

i was inspired by this site and thinking of spraying bits of my interior pink. was down in halfords last nyt but they didnt hav pink spray. however i work in B&Q where they sell sprays... wonder would that do.. i also hope 2 fit a KnN filter and then just add a chrome extension to my exhaust, does this need to be welded on????

normal spray should be fine as long as you read it and it says you can ues it on plastics, as for a tailpipe they normally just clamp over the std pipe, to get the best effect try it on and mark and cut the eccess off the original pipe so you dont get a little pipe sticking out from the big one :)

thanks very much for your help. this site is class. i will log on daily to see all excellent looking micras.....:upside:

hi and welcome, 15's will be fine, get them with a 195/45/15 tyre tho and your speedo readings will stay the same, well, they'll be out 3% but this tyre size is the closest you'll get to keeping the reading right.

only advice with 15's is lower it after cos it'll look quite high lol

with the paint just make sure its suitable for plastics like chie says and remember to use primer to

:)

kewl how do i do this......

is it hard to get 13''alloys thesedays i dnt really have the dosh 2 lower and all.. have ppl on here spent £1000's on there cars or is it just a few hundred here and there.

quite a mix really, i spend dribs and drabs whatevers spare as do most ppl as there skint students lol but i guess some people have a bigger budget, 13`s are quite regular in the buy and sell as people tend to go for bigger wheels :)

Welcome to the forums!

Glad you have been inspired by some of the K11s on here :)

One thing though, try to keep the text talk to a minimum ;)

James :)

hiya welcome to the site :)

you should have a chat with the pink princess, she is going the same route as you with the pink interior and last time i saw her car it was looking really good :)

Back