• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

RizPhel's Micra K11 (from Italy)

hi guys, i need your help!
i must change my clutch and i want to install something powerful rispect to the oem clutch ... can you help me?
the car will be turbo

hi guys, i need your help!
i must change my clutch and i want to install something powerful rispect to the oem clutch ... can you help me?
the car will be turbo

GA16 flywheel and 190mm or modded 200mm clutch maybe Rizphel ?
looking good btw (Y)

ga16 flywheel and 190mm clutch are plug and play form my K11 1.3?
nothing mods?

Plug and Play, not need to do anything, just install the flywheel and clutch kit. I think that Scopez is using it also, but stock stuff, im using Fidanza 3,1Kg flywheel and XTD Stage 4 clutch kit.

Now i will use stock N15 1.4 clutch with stock flywheel on my grey Micra, in 2 days i will post something about it.

thats what baguete has mate, the centrebore is a bit bigger tho (nylon spigot ring ?)

Yes, it is, i will use a spigot ring to center it as i think mine is a bit offset to one side, can damage the crank shells...

Plug and Play, not need to do anything, just install the flywheel and clutch kit. I think that Scopez is using it also, but stock stuff, im using Fidanza 3,1Kg flywheel and XTD Stage 4 clutch kit.

Now i will use stock N15 1.4 clutch with stock flywheel on my grey Micra, in 2 days i will post something about it.

Yes, it is, i will use a spigot ring to center it as i think mine is a bit offset to one side, can damage the crank shells...

(Y)Yep I'm running a n15 fly lightened to about 4 kgs (Cheers Frank) with stage 3 XTD clutch which is on my GA with CG13 Gearbox

Yo mate
Do you have the part number of that spoiler:
84078769.jpg

Thank you !

Riz, your Micra is amazing!... BEAUTIFUL! Love the head lights and the rears for that matter... where did you get the fronts and the eyebrows? Are they projector lights?

Also, the fogs look different to me? Where did those and the rear lights come from?

Hi guys, news for my Micra!

Megan Racing fuel pressure reg (from Cambergarage.com)

Exedy organic clutch kit, lightened flywheel(2,8 kg)

Air intake for front brakes

Waiting for a fuel pressure gauge!

Bonus pic :D

Back