Hi everyone...

I'm repairing a K10 for my daughter, it was my sons but, after breaking the pipe off the heating matrix, he promptly lost interest

so far I've got all the dash off and the matrix out, ready to be replaced. Be handy if you could just get the pipe that unscrews from the main body, as that's the one that he broke.

I usually use "Find-a-part", but if you guys can recomend anywhere else to get parts from that'd be great

already got some useful info from another thread, so I now have confirmation the head gasket needs replacing too

well that's for starters, may put an induction kit on it too, don't want to go too mad tho as it will basically be her first car

any and all advice greatly recieved

mick

Hi Frank
good idea, I've edited my profile doh!
should have done that straight off

would be handy if someone close had one.
In fact I only need the pipe that is bolted/screwed to the back, so if the rest was damaged it wouldn't matter
:grinning:

oooh didn't notice this, two k10 owners in kent and only down the road in Gillingham too! lol

Well all i have spare is a 1.2 head and inlet manifold, ma10 cam shaft (saving for regrind) and a air pan.

that's not too far from me
I'm on the next corner after the Cricketers in Sturdee Ave,(same side) heading towards Barnsole/town

mick

Arch as us Kent lot, i'm down the A2/A249 a bit on the Isle of Sheppey.

If I see any K10s around a breakers I'll let you know mate.

Back