Hi everyone! From kerbsidemotors!

• Thread starter kerbside*motors
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kerbside*motors

Hi everyone!
My name is kerbsidemotors. I am a Nissan trained car mechanic who hung up his overalls to sell Japanese car stuff on the internet.
Some of you may already know me from Banzaiclub (kerbside*motors) or 350Z-uk.com (kerbside*motors) or ebay (kerbsidemotors!)

I have been a member since aquiring my K10 at the start of December (Its being used as the daily runabout until a decent 200SX turns up, then the spanners are coming out to build me an 1800 turbo Micra!)
My mate works for Nismo in Japan so I have a few trick suspension goodies waiting for me to pay the massive shipping cost!

I have avoided posting before as technically, I am a trader. I emailed the admin when I joined but I have had no response so I have wandered on here and started chatting anyway! (Hey moderators! Please get in touch! I don't want to join until I know I will be allowed to advertise. Will offer discounts and good advice and not fill the board with spam! Honest!)

Sorry about the delay in contacting you.

I will send an e-mail tonight or tomorrow. Been very busy with my own business for the last few months and now things settle down after the christmas push, so I'll have more time to sort MSC things out.

Thanks
Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back