Heello from Sunny Glasgow!

• Thread starter kerbside*motors
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kerbside*motors

Hi! My name is Kerbside motors and I have recently become the proud owner of a Nissan Micra Colette!
I was ushered towards this forum by a friend at Banzaiclub because I am interested in sticking a big engine in my Micra. I had a quick look at the thread about fitting a GA16 and I have heard rumours the old S13 Turbo engine will fit too so thats why I am here.
I am a fully qualified (Nissan trained!) car mechanic and ebay seller (kerbsidemotors!)
So I am sure I will have plenty to chat about now I have discovered the board!
:k10: :k10: :k10:

Hi! My name is Kerbside motors and I have recently become the proud owner of a Nissan Micra Colette!
I was ushered towards this forum by a friend at Banzaiclub because I am interested in sticking a big engine in my Micra. I had a quick look at the thread about fitting a GA16 and I have heard rumours the old S13 Turbo engine will fit too so thats why I am here.
I am a fully qualified (Nissan trained!) car mechanic and ebay seller (kerbsidemotors!)
So I am sure I will have plenty to chat about now I have discovered the board!
:k10: :k10: :k10:

Hi there.

Welcome to the club, I will e-mail you shortly as regards your request.

thanks
Kev

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! I'll get some pics sorted out of the beast soon! Glad to hear there are plenty fellow Micraholics from Scotland too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back