Hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Just joined up so figured I'd say Hi,

I'm Rob, and 17.
currently driving a cinquecento sporting but interested in getting a micra, if anyone knows of one in cornwall let me know!

thats it really,
cheers

Welcome to the MSC!

Any particular model of micra your thinking about getting?

the middle one.. lol.

K11?

if i can find a decent one around my area, i was hoping for a black 'un though, havent seen one in autotrader etc. Any other ideas of where to look?

Those sportings are actually pretty cool, had a blast in one once.

To save you the trouble if you are going for looks and the most desired model it'll have to be SuperS or an SR if you can, these have electric windows, different bumpers, spoiler and some other stuff but if you're gonna mod it up yourself any model is good enough.
ebay is good place to look, contact sellers and see if you can view before auction ends, I got my SuperS from there.

Anyways, welcome to the site and good luck finding the car you want!

yeah i like my current car, but a few too many problems with it for my liking :doh:
so settling for a micra, i'll keep my eyes open, such as this one; 30 miles away

1996 NISSAN MICRA 1LT GX,
3 door hatch, 5 speed, FFSR, showroom condition, very economical, low road tax and insurance, CD player, recent tyres, new MOT, finished in rio red, any trial, P/X poss. £1,250.

what performance like one these? and would it have coloured bumpers?

does it have to be a 1lt... if not ur better off going for the 1.3 Super S (cheapest) SR (ail more expensive) or the Si (most expensive lol) all have colour coded bumper, and better interior... imo the super s has the nicest interior :)

I'd rather go for the 1.3 tbh and pay the bit extra on insurance. But then, i'm impatient. and waiting for a black 3dr 1.3... hmm.

everyone goes for black lol :( the 1.3 is the better opition, and the insurance isnt that expensive....

mine is 1.3 super s, lowered, strut brace, exhaust, manifold, and is £662 except i dont have the mods on yet lol but im insured for them

You are better off going for the 1.3, I have a 1ltr and find it lacks alot on acceleration, starting speed is ok, but overtaking is a nightmare. Dont get my wrong its a fantastic car, really nippy and quick. But it just struggles alot when overtaking.

yeah, but at 17 my insurance is high..
currently £1200 on a 1.1, so a 1.3 would be even more..

it doesnt have to be black i guess, but would prefer it. Im in york at the minute so will have to have a look around when i get back, but im pretty set on a micra now :grinning:

where abouts in york i live in york if you see an orange micra thats mine

honestly, i have no idea. I only got here today, visiting mum/uni interviews around here..

I'll keep my eye out for you though.

And thanks for the welcomes.

thatll be the one near the city walls i think,you went to my other home town was it cold

Status
Not open for further replies.